The Teaching and Learning program of Lock Haven University, aligned with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) and fully accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)/Council for the Accreditation of Education Preparation (CAEP), is designed to provide in-service teachers and other education professionals with an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of instructional design, assessment, classroom management and technology integration.
Program HighlightsProfessional Preparation: The Master of Education in Teaching and Learning is designed for teachers and other education professionals:
- In public and private schools, early childhood centers, intermediate units, higher education, and private corporations
- Who provide professional development or training and want to increase their skills and knowledge of the instructional process
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Inquiry and Educational Change
- Teaching and Learning in an Information Age
- Advanced Instructional Design and Development
- Designing Assessments Using Performance Standards
- Analysis of Teaching
- Classroom Management & Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 343 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- An online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- A writing sample
- Official college transcripts
- A copy of PA teaching certification (Optional)
International9288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4644 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National9288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4644 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State6192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3096 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.