The program equips students with essential skills to design, develop, manage, and maintain information systems, while responding to the issues and problems that result from the link between human users and technology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Object Orientation System Analysis & Design
- Hardware & Operating Systems
- Enterprise Database Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 442 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International920 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 920 USD per credit and a duration of .
National920 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 920 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.