The growing number of cyberattacks on national and organizational information technology infrastructures highlight the rapidly growing demand for professionally trained experts of cybersecurity.
- The Cybersecurity program at Robert Morris University is designed to prepare students for new careers in cybersecurity and working as professionals in the field to further advance their professional success.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Cyber Forensics
- Operating Systems Security
- Defending and Securing Networks
- Applied Cryptography
- Software and Application Security
- Cybersecurity Risk Analysis & Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security Cyber Security View 228 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- A completed application.
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Transcripts from Schools outside the U.S. must have transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES) or other National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member organizations.
- GPA: 2.75 or above
- Two current letters of recommendation.
- A current resume.
- A one-page personal essay outlining your interest in the field of Cybersecurity.
- $800/credit, effective Fall 2021
International24450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 815 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.