The degree cultivates an appropriate knowledge of information security and assurance, ensuring that graduates will have the background needed to design and develop systems that are engineered to be reliable and secure, and in compliance with current standards.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Technology Governance
- Microcomputing Technology
- Network Technology & Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 442 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International920 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 920 USD per credit and a duration of .
National920 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 920 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.