The Cyber Security and Information Assurance degree at Robert Morris University cultivates an appropriate knowledge of information security and assurance, ensuring that graduates will have the background needed to design and develop systems that are engineered to be reliable and secure, and in compliance with current standards.
- Information Technology Governance
- Microcomputing Technology
- Network Technology & Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security Cyber Security View 221 other Masters in IT Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted.
International28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.