Health Science is broadly defined as the study and research of selected components of health and healthcare. The Master of Health Science is an advanced degree in the area of Health Science which focuses on the study and research of health and healthcare in areas such as health promotion/education, healthcare administration and leadership, as well as current issues in Health Science.WHY A MASTERS IN HEALTH SCIENCE?
- US Department of Labor Statistics report a growth rate of 15% for Medical & Health Services Managers (2014-2024)
- US Department of Labor Statistics report a growth rate of 12% for Health Educators, 10% Social/Community Service Managers, and 15% for Community Health Workers (2014-2024)
- Graduates are prepared to adapt scientific knowledge to develop and administer health programs and policies
- 100% online
- Flexible course schedule and course sequence designed to minimize work conflicts
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- Culminating experience in the final semester (Capstone or Advanced Field Experience) aligns with the student’s career and professional goals
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied Leadership in Healthcare
- Ethical Trends in Healthcare
- Assessment, Planning, Implementation, Evaluation and Management of Health Programs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 213 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have achieved a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. In addition, they must complete an application for admission to the program which include official transcripts from all institutions attended, letters of recommendations, and a personal mission statement. Completed applications will be reviewed by the admissions committee of the program. Applicants will be required to complete an interview with the admissions committee prior to selection into the program.
- Successfully complete 12 credits within the MHS Program
- Grade point average of 3.0/4.0
- Successful completion of program requirements/ artifacts within selected concentration
- Successful completion of a degree plan
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.