Prepare to take leadership roles in the design, development, and management of geospatial applications in public, nonprofit, and private organizations.
This program highlights a relevant curriculum with practical courses that focus on advanced skill development in geospatial science and business management. Courses are updated to reflect the latest developments in the industry including conservation GIS, emergency response and management, location intelligence for business, open-source mapping, and more. Recognized by the National Professional Science Masters Association, the program focuses on advanced skill development in computational modeling and management decision support and addresses the growing need for GIS developers, managers, and analysts in fields such as:
- environmental resource management
- urban and regional planning
- emergency response management
- local government
More informationVisit official programme website
- GIS Programming
- Special Topics in Geographic Science
- Communicating GIS
- Spatial Data Management
- Advanced Topics in Geographic Information Science
- Geographic Information Systems Management
- GIS Capstone
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesGeographical Information Systems (GIS) View 89 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submission of graduate admission tests: GRE, MAT, or GMAT
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA
- Undergraduate senior year/major GPA
- Submission of letter of intent describing work experience and reasons for pursuing the degree program, including how the degree relates to career goals
- Submission of three recommendation forms
International1029 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1029 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National463 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State369 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 369 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.