UNCW's History Department offers a 30-hour, purpose-designed Master's Degree in History for professional educators.
The specific goals of the History (Online) program at University of North Carolina Wilmington are:
- to provide advanced opportunities for the study of history;
- to prepare historical educators by providing them with knowledge of the most current research practices and questions in relation to historical problems;
- to develop the professional practices of history educators to reflect deep understandings of content.
- The Historian's Craft: Issues & Approaches
- Nazi Germany
- Environmental History
- War and Society
- The Ancient Mediterranean World
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 27 other Masters in Ancient History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate).
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination.
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant fields; at least two must be from academics.
- Research paper or suitable equivalent. Applications for non-degree status will not be accepted.
International28107 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28107 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National28107 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28107 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State8858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8858 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.