The Sport Management program at Winona State University consists of 33 credits in a combination of core Leadership Education courses and courses specific to the Sport Management emphasis. A capstone writing project and a comprehensive examination are also required for a Master’s in Leadership Education.
Graduates work as coaches, athletic directors, in the front office of sports teams and with sports facilities management. Students will develop expertise in sports marketing, finance, facility management and sports law and ethics.
- Planning of Facilities in Physical Education or Sport
- Sport Marketing Management
- Sport Law & Ethics
- Sport Leadership/Internship
- Sport Sales Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National: it is recommended that you submit your application at least three weeks before the first class.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 301 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- The Master’s program requires applicants to have an undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or above from all institutions.
- Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement may attain probationary status if the GPA is at least 2.60. Probationary status is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Online application & fee
- Unofficial transcripts can be used for admission decisions. However, original or certified true copies with English translations must be presented before the start of your first semester.
- English proficiency
National23001 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 697 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 12 months.
International: $8,320 per semester
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.