This Cyber Security and Information Assurance - Cyber Operations program from Southern Utah University focuses on the design and management of systems tasked with defending networks from external threats, such as terrorism.
Students will gain experience in counterintelligence, defense, homeland security, and law enforcement, thereby producing graduates with a multifaceted skill-set.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Network Security
- IT Project Management
- IT Risk Management
- Cyber Law and Investigations
- Research Methods for Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Persistent Threats
- Cyber Operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 186 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Application - Pay required $60 application fee (U.S. currency only), $35 for returning students.
- English Proficiency - Proof of English proficiency is required for all applicants whose first language is not English.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts (record of courses taken and grades received) from each college and university attended are required as outlined in the individual graduate program admission requirements.
- Passport - Please provide a copy of the photo page of your passport. As per the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services requirements, the students name of record will be as shown in the machine-readable section of the passport.
- Finances - International students are required to demonstrate that funds are available for the first year of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24066 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24066 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.