Excellence in professional practice, scholarly writing, technical applications, global awareness and diversity are themes emphasized throughout the program. Skills needed in leadership and the daily management of most organizations are embedded throughout this program.
The Organizational Leadership core courses at Winona State University are online and the classes meet several times during the semester via a virtual classroom. The Leadership Education core courses will be hybrid, a blend of face-to-face and online, classes.
The Organizational Leadership program consists of 33 credits in a combination of core Leadership Education courses, courses specific to the Organizational Leadership emphasis and elective courses. A capstone writing project and a comprehensive examination are also required for a master’s in Leadership Education.
- Systems Thinking
- Change Leadership
- Leadership Capstone Experience
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National: it is recommended that you submit your application at least three weeks before the first class.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Leadership View 117 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- The Master’s program requires applicants to have an undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or above from all institutions.
- Applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement may attain probationary status if the GPA is at least 2.60. Probationary status is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Online application & fee
- Unofficial transcripts can be used for admission decisions. However, original or certified true copies with English translations must be presented before the start of your first semester.
- English proficiency
National18400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 697 USD per credit during 15 months.
In-State12196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 15 months.
International: $8,320 per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.