Winona State University and Independent School District 535 are joint participants in a Graduate Induction Program for teachers with a K-6 Elementary Education license in the Rochester (Minnesota) Public Schools. The Graduate Induction program at Winona State University is designed to assist inexperienced teachers with challenges unique to entry into the field of education. Resident teachers receiving a fellowship complete a Master of Science in Education through a sequence of course work and field components. Open annually to selected, inexperienced, licensed elementary teachers. Graduate Residents are classified as Minnesota residents for the purpose of tuition rate.
- The Diverse Learner
- Foundations of Education
- Action Research: Assessment of Classroom Learning
- Improvement of Instruction and Curriculum Planning
- Current Trends in Language Arts
- Field Experience in Classroom Procedures
- Current Educational Issues
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3101 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed application form
- Cover Letter
- Student teaching evaluation from your cooperating teacher
- Two GIP recommendation forms from college/university faculty
- Proof of passing Essential Academic Skills Exams (Reading, Writing, and Math), MTLE Pedagogy Tests, and MTLE Content Tests or MN Teaching License
International19380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 646 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 646 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 428 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Winona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.