On successful completion of this Advanced International Business Management and Marketing (Dual Award) course from Newcastle University , you'll be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen
This MSc degree covers the main aspects of business management and marketing in an international context. This includes:
- business strategy
- corporate finance
- customer relations management
What you'll learn
Your studies will involve comparative analyses of:
The course also covers the strategic decision making of companies operating within this environment.
You'll learn how to:
- analyse operations functions in different countries
- understand various institutional environments
You'll also develop a 'sharp eye' for operations management within international, multinational and transnational enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Strategy
- Comparative Environmental Analysis
- International Corporate Finance
- International Strategic Alliances
- International Marketing
- Research Methods for Business and Management Dual Award
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership View 555 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant discipline.
- The course is taught in English and no knowledge of the Dutch language is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.