The changing business environment is driven by:
- technological changes
- customer preference
- advanced understanding of accounting, finance and strategic investment. You'll advance the effectiveness and competitiveness of organisations
- quantitative and qualitative skills for evaluating and informing strategic decisions and investment opportunities
- professional attributes and investment and decision-making skills highly valued by international organisations
Graduates from this course have undertaken various roles, including:
- futures trader
- investment analyst
- investor relations officer
- procurement manager
- financial planner
- corporate finance consultant
- risk analyst
- financial trader
- business development consultant
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you'll learn
- You'll cultivate a skill set that will enable you to influence financial and strategic decisions from inside a company. Management accounting and financial analysis each play a leading role in the development of these skills.
- You'll gain a strong foundation of financial knowledge and analytical skills. You'll develop an appreciation of managerial decision making and investment.
- Learn how developing an advanced understanding of accounting, finance and strategic investment can increase the effectiveness and competitiveness of organisations.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts.
DisciplinesAccounting Banking and Investment View 183 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject. You also need to have a good basic level of numeracy equivalent to UK GCSE or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National12600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.