The University of Houston Downtown Master of Arts in Nonprofit Management focuses on evaluation, assessment and strategic planning; entrepreneurship; program management; fundraising, revenue generation and grant writing; human resources; marketing and social media; law and ethics; and leadership – board development and team building.
The program was designed by leaders of Houston’s most prominent nonprofit organizations and UHD faculty from multiple disciplines, including Political Science, English, Arts and Humanities, and Business. Each of the courses provide students with hands-on experiences in practicing newly learned skills.
- Government Lobbying and Advocacy
- Leadership in Nonprofit Organizations
- Program Assessment and Evaluation
- Resourcing the Nonprofit Organization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies IT Management View 65 other Masters in IT Management in United States
- Apply for admissions using the Apply Texas Application online.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions previously attended including the institution where your bachelor’s degree or equivalent was awarded.
- Additional supporting documents are required for each specific program; please visit the program website for program requirements and other information.
- Submit your $80 admissions application fee.
International9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
National9102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4551 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State4794 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2397 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.