Millersville University of Pennsylvania's graduate-level GeoInformatics (GI) specialization equips students to enter scientific disciplines that are becoming increasingly reliant on digital geographical data.
While this concentration within the Integrated Scientific Applications program develops expertise in Geographical Information Systems (GIS), the program sets itself apart by also fostering additional skills beyond a traditional GIS curriculum.Millersville University's graduate-level Integrated Scientific Applications program produces exemplary professionals with cross-disciplinary scientific skills and business knowledge.
The University developed this degree program in response to local and national trends indicating the need for highly skilled, technically astute scientists possessing good business sense and excellent collaboration skills.
You will obtain skills in remote sensing, data management, GIS and image analysis while learning how to apply them within a business context through the GeoInformatics specialization.Graduates of this program receive a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Integrated Scientific Applications.
- Data Analyst
- Project Manager
- Research Technician
- Database Administrator
- GIS Environment Analyst
- Geospatial Software Engineer
- Remote sensing
- Data structures and data mining
- Image processing, analysis and interpretation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 323 other Masters in Geography in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Millersville University of Pennsylvania and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the online application.
- Upload the academic and professional goals statement required for admission by your intended program. Your statement should include experiences which have influenced your decision to graduate studies and a self-assessment of your potential for advanced study and service in your chosen field.
- Submit one (1) official transcript of baccalaureate and graduate work completed at ALL colleges or universities you have attended, including undergraduate and graduate transfer institutions.
International27864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Millersville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.