WHY STUDY THIS PROGRAM?Focus your knowledge and expertise of nursing through Millersville University's graduate-level Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program. Healthcare professionals who wish to specialize their experience through this program will learn how to serve patients throughout their lives under a physician. Nurses with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree can further their education through the University's Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree program. Nurses who already possess such credentials can diversify their experience through the post-master's certification FNP option.Upon completion of the FNP program, graduates are eligible for licensure by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and national certification as offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Role Development and Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Practice Professional Issues and Health Policy
- Nursing Informatics and Healthcare Technology
- Scholarly Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 744 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited (ACEN or CCNE) school of nursing.
- Undergraduate grade-point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Satisfactory completion of an undergraduate statistics course (equivalent to MATH 130) and a research course in nursing.
- Computer literacy and access to a computer and Internet service.
- Three current academic and/or professional references.
- Professional licensure as a registered nurse in Pennsylvania.
- Successful completion of a personal interview with the Nursing Admissions Committee.
- Current cv or résumé, including clinical experience to date.
- Verification of completion of statistics, research and physical courses.
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.