The Master of Professional Accountancy and Finance at Massey University shows a commitment to gaining the business capabilities that are sought-after by potential employers.
It will build on your previous study and/or practical work experience to help you develop an excellent understanding of accountancy and finance principles and practical applications.
It is the only masters qualification where your study covers both these disciplines.Whether or not you come from a background in accountancy and finance, the MPAF will help build on your skills to help you move into more senior roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Systems
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Management Accounting and Decision Making
- Quantitative Methods for Accounting and Finance
- Financial Management
- Management in Organisations
- Law of Business
- 24 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 18 other Masters in Finance in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for admission to the Master of Professional Accountancy and Finance (MPAF) will meet the University admission requirements as specified, and have completed an undergraduate degree achieving at least a B grade average in the highest two levels of the majoring subject.
- Verified academic transcripts of all previous tertiary level studies.
International19656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19656 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4276 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Domestic students: 6609 NZD
- International students: 30370 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.