It is a 30-credit, STEM-focused master’s degree in Supply Chain Management from University of Pittsburgh, you may complete in two terms of full-time study beginning in the fall (August) term.
You may also pursue the degree part time starting in the fall, spring (January), or summer (May).
As a Katz MS in Supply Chain Management student, you’ll have access to the Center for Supply Chain Management, which offers a variety of opportunities to learn, improve, and hone your skills through events like the Breakfast Speaker Series and annual Supply Chain Management Symposium as well as research projects.
Additional professional development and student club opportunities include:
- Katz Operations Club
- APICS Pittsburgh Chapter
- Competitive case competitions and hackathons
- Statistical Analysis
- Decision Technologies
- Revenue Management and Pricing Analytics
- Process Engineering
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Strategic IT in Global Supply Chains
- Strategic Procurement and Sourcing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 173 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- To recognize prospective students for their academic achievement, graduating students or recent graduates applying to any of Katz’s Master of Science programs within five years of completion of their degrees may be eligible for an exemption of the GMAT or GRE if they meet the following criteria:
- 3.25 cumulative GPA from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or foreign equivalent
- 3.0 quantitative GPA (in finance, accounting, economics, calculus, statistics, and mathematics) and a minimum of 6 credit hours of quantitative courses that include either statistics or calculus
No prior work experience or prerequisite courses are required.
International54854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54854 USD per year during 12 months.
National54854 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54854 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State32374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32374 USD per year during 12 months.
Part-time: LOCAL: $1,579 per credit NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL: $2,676 per credit
Living costs for Pittsburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.