For acceptance into the Public Policy and Management (Online) program at the University of Pittsburgh, you must have a minimum of five years of professional experience beyond an entry-level position.
As an online MPPM student, you can complete the 30-credit degree in just five terms. By taking courses during the spring, summer, and fall terms, you can earn your degree in just 20 months.
- Administration and managerial skills
- Analytical tools and methods
- Policy development and implementation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Policy Analysis None
- Financial Management None
- Leadership None
- Strategic Management None
- Quantitative Methods None
- Grant Writing and Fundraising
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 71 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A résumé.
- A personal statement outlining your background and your goals for the program (about two double-spaced, typed pages).
- Two letters of recommendation from past or present supervisors (from paid or volunteer positions you have held).
- Copies of your undergraduate transcripts (and graduate transcripts, if applicable). You may submit unofficial photocopies at the time of your application; official copies are required if you are admitted and choose to enroll.
- A nonrefundable $50 application fee.
International39898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39898 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National39898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39898 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
In-State23530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23530 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.