We need working professionals dedicated to ethical standards to apply the latest in business research in order to tackle a broad range of complex global management issues.The MBA (Executive Option) offered by Concordia University Montréal provides you with an environment where you can immediately implement the skills and knowledge learned in class to your professional work setting. Courses are offered one day per week, on alternate Fridays and Saturdays, enabling you to assimilate new information gradually while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
The program is divided into four thematic terms and supported by a number of complementary features, including the Healthy Executive, LEAD Executive Coaching and Executives Connect supporting modules. These components ensure that in addition to our practical, business-focussed curriculum, you will engage in a transformative experience in which you will learn more about yourself as an executive.Make use of our dedicated facilities where you will have round-the-clock access to six exclusive study rooms, as well as a meeting room. Our world-renowned faculty members are chosen based on their exceptional academic backgrounds and demonstrated business acumen.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management Skills Seminar
- Domestic and International Economics
- Financial Management
- Strategy & Competition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA View 9 other Masters in Executive MBA in Canada
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional, managerial or entrepreneurial work experience;
- Support commitment by employer;
- A bachelor/baccalaureate degree or equivalent qualifications. Applications from candidates with extensive work experience without a bachelor/baccalaureate degree may be considered;
- A satisfactory result on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). However, this requirement may be waived for candidates with strong academic credentials;
- A minimum of two letters of reference from work-related or academic sources;
- Statement of purpose;
- Successful interview with the Admission Committee.
International31141 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31141 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6284 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6284 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students from Canada 14747 CAD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.