Take your creativity to the market
You’ll learn about a range of creative roles. You will then develop innovative commercialisation models to take your creative work to the marketplace.
With taught courses in critical studies and enterprise, as well as an individual creative project, the MCE emphasises entrepreneurship and innovation. You’ll be encouraged to explore the commercial applications of your work.
Your projects will focus on building a sustainable career in the creative sector. You will learn practical skills in areas such as lighting and sound design, studio production, software development and audio-visual content, depending on your area of focus.
If you have a creative idea you want to develop and commercialise, the Master of Creative Enterprise at Massey University will equip you with the tools to see your creative vision from development through to commercialisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Prototype and Synopsis
- Commercial Viability
- Contextualising Creative Enterprise Practice Part 2
- Critical Frameworks for Creative Practice
- MCE Thesis Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Commerce View 294 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Master of Creative Enterprise 180 credits
To enter the Master of Creative Enterprise you will:
- have been awarded or qualified for a bachelor’s degree with a B average in the highest level courses of your degree, or
- demonstrated equivalent practical, professional and/or scholarly experience.
You will also need to provide:
- a portfolio of creative works
- a written expression of interest
- verified copies of all academic transcripts for studies taken at all universities other than Massey University.
We recommend you attend a consultation with the Master of Creative Enterprise coordinator to discuss the application process and requirements.
International22110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22110 USD per year during 18 months.
National4789 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4789 USD per year during 18 months.
- Domestic students: $6,682.50 - $8,852.20
- International students: $31,810.00
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.