We understand that family, work, and financial obligations can make it difficult to return to school and pursue an Professional MBA from the University of Pittsburgh. At Katz, we believe you should be able to master the competencies necessary to advance in your career without having to commit to a full-time, on-campus program.
Your needs are unique when it comes to what, where, when, how, and how long you want to learn in order to achieve the next level of readiness in your career, which is why we believe business education should not be one size fits all.
Introducing the new and improved, part-time Katz Professional MBA: now available in a flexible and fully customizeable online format.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Just like the full-time MBA, our all-new, online Professional MBA offers an integrated core curriculum with a solid foundation in business principles; targeted, industry-focused concentrations and certificates; countless networking, leadership, and career-building opportunities; and an expert faculty made up of innovative thought leaders.
- All this, and you can choose whether to take classes mostly online or mostly on campus.
- Complete your coursework online during the week—at your own pace and on your terms while working a full-time job—thanks to our flexible, tailored-to-you, blended format that only requires you to come to campus two to three weekends a semester.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 422 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application. Create your personal application account where you can start and save your work as needed.
- Application Fee
- Two Recommendations
- Essay Responses
- Current Resume
- Transcripts and Other Academic Documents
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Non-degree-status students may be eligible to apply to the Professional MBA without being required to take the GMAT or GRE.)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
International2084 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2084 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2084 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2084 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1347 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1347 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.