Study how the world is connected through trade and the way it affects businesses, as producers and exporters consider these issues through the lenses of different disciplines. Explore the impact of trade on indigenous populations, including the historical and contemporary perspectives of Māori involvement in international trade.
A Master of International Trade at the Victoria University of Wellington .e will open doors to a career as an international trade specialist in public agencies, businesses and non-governmental organisations around the world.
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to International Trade
- Special Topic: Trade Mark and Unfair Competition
- International and trade economics
- International Trade Law
- Economics of International Trade
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 25 other Masters in International Business in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree with at least a B average.
- You may also be required to demonstrate your proficiency in English.
International37125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37125 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National10355 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10355 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Estimated international :NZ$51,471 for the full programme
- Estimated domestic : NZ$14,357 for the full programme
Living costs for Wellington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.