Designed for working adults with real-world experience, the 100% online at University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management will strengthen and expand your knowledge of corporate wellness and health promotion issues, preparing you for high-level leadership positions at your current organization or at top companies around the world.
Health and wellness professionals may find employment in a variety of settings, including:
- White-collar businesses
- Blue-collar manufacturing facilities
- Community agencies
- Insurance companies
- Healthcare systems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Health and Wellness Perspectives
- Strategic Management for Wellness Managers
- Research Methods for Wellness Programs
- Persuasion Skills for Wellness Managers
- Exercise and Nutrition in Health and Disease
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 361 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A completed UW System graduate application.
- $56 graduate application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (both undergraduate and graduate).
International17694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 983 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17694 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 983 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State8064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 448 USD per credit during 24 months.
- Minnesota Reciprocity Tuition $575
- Midwest Student Exchange Tuition $672
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.