You will gain marketable skills in the most sought-after areas of business including analytics, communication, economics, finance, leadership, management and marketing on this Business Administration program at University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point.
Advance Your Career
- Local Classes: Attend locally taught evening classes in Stevens Point, Marshfield or Wausau in a combined in-person and online format
- Professional Connections: Engage in classes, projects, events and mentoring with experienced business leaders and educators
- In-Demand Skills: Learn the leadership skills that employers consider when hiring and promoting
- Accelerated Learning: Complete your degree in as few as 12 to 24 months
- Brand Recognition: Choose a school with a brand, the University of Wisconsin System and AACSB are recognized and respected by employers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Leadership through Applied Decision-Making
- Marketing Leadership through Applied Decision-Making
- Managerial Leadership through Applied Decision-Making
- Effective Communication in Business Leadership
- Applied Data Analytics in Business Leadership
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2221 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A completed UW System Online Graduate Application.
- $56 graduate application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (both undergraduate and graduate).
International17550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8775 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8775 USD per semester during 12 months.
- per 13 credits
- Part-time fee: $4,725 per 7 credits
Living costs for Madison
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.