The unique format of the Master International Marketing and Brand Management program at Munich Business School and its holistic, interdisciplinary approach allows you to develop new perspectives and deal with highly topical issues.
One important focus in the program Master International Marketing and Brand Management are the business projects. You will be working for a company on a specific project of practical relevance. In cooperation with your fellow students you show that you can develop a marketing and branding concept for a start-up and put it into practice. Moreover, you will draft and implement a marketing and branding project for a real company. If you study marketing in Munich, you will also benefit from a strong business location. Thus in your business project, you might also get the opportunity to design a brand awareness campaign for a global market leader from the Bavarian surroundings.
- International Marketing and Brand Management
- Customer Insight Management
- International Business and Management
- International Focus
- Marketing of Innovation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDigital Communication Digital Marketing View 20 other Masters in Digital Communication in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The main requirement for admission to the Master International Marketing and Brand Management study program is a successful Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS or more).
- Applicants with a degree in Business Studies/Management/Economics are entitled to apply for the program directly, applicants without a degree in economics can qualify for the program by completing the Pre Master Program.
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Copies of your graduation certificates and/or current university transcripts
- Recent photo of yourself (professional, in color with bright background)
- Copy of the school leaving certificate (e.g., Highschool Diploma, IB, Abitur)
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or ELS)
- Reference letters (if available)
- When applying for a scholarship: personal statement (1 page)
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Additional application fee: 60 EUR
- Additional one-time enrollment fee: 690 EUR (EU/EFTS), 1.490 EUR (non-EU)
Living costs for München
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.