Graduates of the Advanced Nursing Practice study program at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences are able to apply advanced nursing practice solutions based on scientific research, to work independently in various health care institutions and to take leadership in a dynamic multi-professional environment in order to effectively deal with the problems of health care system.
Once you become an advanced practice nurse, you will be able to work according to the chosen model of activity: independently or on the skillmix principle and taking over the part of doctors’ functions. You will be able to provide health care at home, primary or stationary health care institutions, nursing and supportive care hospitals, palliative care centers, etc.
- Health care system management,
- Law and quality,
- Clinical ethics,
- Preparation of final thesis:
- Research Methodology;
- Pathophysiology (advance level);
- Clinical pharmacology
- Assessment of health condition and management of chronic and acute diseases (conditions);
- Health promotion and disease prevention programs Clinical practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 13 other Masters in Health Sciences in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicant must have a BSc in Nursing and valid Nurse practice license.
- High School/Senior Secondary Education Certificate is obligatory, too.
- All education certificates shall be legalized by the Apostille or by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issue country.
International4920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4920 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4920 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.