The aim of this programme at International Islamic University of Malaysia is to offer graduates of different disciplines an opportunity to acquire knowledge and practice in the broad field of research and innovation in halal industry.
The objectives of the Halal Industry Management programme are as follow;
- To cater for higher level of demand in terms of comprehensive knowledge in the halal industry.
- To provide an opportunity for national and international graduates to pursue Master degree in Halal industry.
- To strengthen the theoretical and technical methodologies in the broad field of halal industry practices.
- To enhance the educational standards of INHART as well as IIUM among other world class universities through continuous learning process and advanced research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Values, Technology and Society
- Advances Study on Legal and Administrative Control
- Halal Industry and Advanced Technique Analysis
- Fiqh 1 for Halal Industry Products and Services
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 31 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Malaysia
- Bachelor degree in any field of Science & Technology, Art, Social Science and Religious Studies or;
- Other relevant disciplines from IIUM, any University or Institution recognized by IIUM Senate or;
- Any other qualifications with relevant working experience recognized by IIUM Senate are accepted for entry.
- Preference will be given to applicants having a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA 3.0 and above or its equivalent.
International3334 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1667 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National280 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 140 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
650 RM National
7750 RM International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.