The Criminal Justice Management and Program Planning program at Youngstown State University seeks to provide the community with highly educated individuals who have both substantial awareness of the Criminal Justice System and the essential competencies required to perform a professional role within it.
In order to achieve this goal, the program has the following student learning outcomes (SLOs):
- Students will demonstrate knowledge on how to evaluate programs, policies, theories, and research related to the CJ system.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge on how to use key CJ concepts to administrate programs and lead others.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge on how to perform their own research related to the CJ system.
- Law and Criminal Justice
- Advanced Criminology
- Administration and Management Theory
- Statistical Techniques in Health and Human Services
- Research Methods in Health and Human Services
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Criminal Law Criminal Justice View 770 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a college or university certified by a regional accrediting agency approved by the U.S. Department of Education. A bachelor's degree from non-regionally accredited institutions may be considered acceptable for admission. These are reviewed by the Admission and Appeals Committee.
- Cumulative grade-point average in undergraduate work of at least 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (Some programs require higher GPAs.)
- Satisfactory preparation for the graduate program in which the student wishes to enroll as specified by the department of the program
- A test of written/spoken English, which the University reserves the right to request, of any entering graduate student whose primary language is not English
- Degree-seeking students having an undergraduate GPA
International13349 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13349 USD per year during 12 months.
National13349 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13349 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12989 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12989 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.