The Organisational Psychology and Education Management programme from Lingnan University will cover management topics from primary school to higher education, which makes it an apt choice of further study for individuals who are currently in, or aspire to play, a leadership role in their respective teaching environment.
Putting together a balanced mix of practicum and theory, the programme is carefully curated for, but not limited to, managers, senior teachers, subject panel heads, principals and administrators from all levels of education institutions. Full-time working students can opt for the weekend mode, which comprises 8-hour full-day learning on Saturdays and occasional Sunday classes.
- Globalisation, Policy and Society
- Organisational Psychology
- Research Methods in Work Psychology
- Coaching and Counselling in the Workplace
- Internationalization and Quality Management in Higher Education
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Educational Leadership View 19 other Masters in Psychology in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- An applicant whose degree is from a non-English-medium tertiary institution
- Equivalent qualifications and experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Interviews may be conducted if deemed necessary by the Admissions Co-ordinator and the Programme Director.
International19117 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19117 USD per year during 12 months.
National19117 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19117 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.