At Clarion University of Pennsylvania , an increasingly popular way to earn your Information and Library Science degree is online. Classes are offered online for those individuals who wish to complete their program on a full-time or part-time basis. You may begin taking classes during the fall, spring and summer semesters. The future goals of the students in this program will vary. Within the M.S.L.S. degree the following concentrations are also available: reference and user services, and local and archival studies. This program is offered only online.
Prospects for the future are extremely positive for well-prepared new graduates guided by creative faculty advisors. Employment opportunities vary according to the type of library, educational qualifications, and the areas of specialization of the individual preparing to enter the profession. The librarian who is flexible with respect to geographic area and willing to meet the challenge of serving special groups will have especially good opportunities for employment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Informational Sources and Services
- Organization of Information
- Introduction to the Information Professions
- Integrated Technologies in Libraries
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLibrary Science View 92 other Masters in Library Science in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Clarion
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.