Course lengths will vary from three to 15 weeks and will be sequenced. The program integrates computer and information science, statistics and data-based business management principles to contribute to data-driven business decisions. It is an applied, technology intensive program focused on hands-on learning of the tools and techniques of data analytics.
The curriculum offered by Clarion University of Pennsylvania emphasizes technical proficiency and applied practical experience and provides students with critical skills in database processing, data warehousing, data mining, predictive analytics and data visualization to solve Big Data problems. Students will have hands-on experience with database systems and analytics tools. With a M.S. degree in Applied Data Analytics from Clarion University, you can play a critical role in deriving insights from large and complex datasets and contribute to intelligent business decisions. This program is offered only online.
- Design, implement, populate and query relational databases for operational data (OLTP)
- Design, implement, populate and query data warehouses for informational data (OLAP)
- Harness very large data sets (big data) to make business decisions
- Evaluate the use of data from acquisition through cleansing, warehousing, analytics, and visualization to the ultimate business decision
- Mine data and carry out predictive modeling and analytics to support business decision-making.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Management Systems
- Data Warehousing
- Analytical Methods
- Applied Data Mining
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 217 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 3 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 3 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.