Course lengths will vary from three to 15 weeks and will be sequenced. The program integrates computer and information science, statistics and data-based business management principles to contribute to data-driven business decisions. It is an applied, technology intensive program focused on hands-on learning of the tools and techniques of data analytics. The curriculum emphasizes technical proficiency and applied practical experience and provides students with critical skills in database processing, data warehousing, data mining, predictive analytics and data visualization to solve Big Data problems. Students will have hands-on experience with database systems and analytics tools. With a M.S. degree in Applied Data Analytics from Clarion University, you can play a critical role in deriving insights from large and complex datasets and contribute to intelligent business decisions. This program is offered only online.
- Database Management Systems
- Data Warehousing
- Analytical Methods
- Applied Data Mining
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data View 194 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 3 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 3 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.