Designed for professionals dedicated to social service, health care, higher education, private schools, and nonprofit or governmental organizations, the Organizational Management program of Endicott College helps prepare professionals as leaders from diverse career backgrounds to build stronger, more effective organizations and a more skilled and engaged workforce.
Courses emphasize individual and team-based learning and methods focusing on a variety of contemporary issues. Students will gain valuable insight on how effective leaders work to motivate their teams.
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Develop the critical leadership, communication, and problem solving skills necessary to guide organizations and enhance their performance
- Recognize and use operational and financial data to manage and increase organizational effectiveness
- Address interpersonal issues such as negotiation and conflict, ethics, staffing and talent development
- Use technology and innovation to transform organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Management
- Ethics and Emotional Intelligence
- Marketing and Branding Organizations
- Leading Organizational Change
- Trends in Technology
- Operational and Financial Management Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 722 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.