The International Education - Technology Integration program of Endicott College is designed to raise the competencies of educators in all fields by incorporating technology into schools and classroom settings.
Curriculum covers the use of computer-mediated communications, management, and instructional technologies of educators and support personnel with the ultimate goal of helping students achieve their highest potential and to prepare for a rapidly changing world.
This flexible program can be completed in 13 months or over an extended period of time to meet your personal requirements.
The program of studies comprises six online and six face-to-face courses which are delivered during the following time periods. Students may begin their studies at any time of year.
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Significantly increase their competencies in incorporating technology into schools and classroom settings, with a view on student improvement
- Assess and improve their skills in the use and troubleshooting of computer-mediated communications, management and instructional technologies of educators and support personnel, with an emphasis on both hardware and software
- Demonstrate ability to function confidently and safely in knowledge-based environments in the international community
- Manage and leverage technology to enhance "international" elements of international and state-funded schools
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophical and Research Foundations for Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Theories in Curriculum
- Strategies for Change in International Schools
- Leadership for Technology in Schools
- Reflective Seminar: International Education
- Practicum in Technology in Schools
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students;
- Please include two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference is desired.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Please include an essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores.
- Interview with program director/dean.
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.