Endicott College offers a Master of Education in International Education with your choice of models:
- A blended program of online and face-to-face studies with summer courses in Madrid or Leysin, Switzerland
- A 100% online program
The International Education program of Endicott College prepares you to navigate the complex global challenges and trends that are affecting education on a global scale in order to create an educational environment that encourages transformation, innovation, and skill development—the foundations for excellent teaching.
This flexible blended program can be completed in a minimum of 18 months or over an extended period of time to meet your personal requirements. To discuss customizing a program of study, please email Richard Pacheco.
The blended program of studies comprises six online and six face-to-face courses which are delivered during the following time periods. Students may begin their studies at any time of year.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be better able to:
- Discover and articulate a personal philosophy of leadership
- Develop a repertoire of strategies to communicate with individuals who represent various cultural groups
- Identify and interpret research and theories that provide a framework for assessing and addressing issues in an international school setting
- Implement a broad variety of curriculum theory, design, and successful practices
- Describe multicultural, multilingual issues that deal with teaching and social changes in schools that have linguistically, culturally, and ethnically diverse populations
- Identify and analyze future trends and issues related to the functions and roles of practicing leaders in international school settings
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories in Curriculum
- Language Diversity in Education
- Leadership in International Schools
- Strategies for Change in International Schools
- Intercultural Communication
- Child and Adolescent Psychology
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students;
- Please include two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference is desired.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Please include an essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores.
- Interview with program director/dean.
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.