The First Professional Interior Architecture program of Endicott College creates specialists who would like to pursue interior design for commercial and institutional, healthcare, residential, or sustainable interior environments.
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Assimilate highly technical, theoretical, and sophisticated problem solving methods in the development of the design of interior environments
- Research, understand, and demonstrate the role and impact upon society that emerging design theories and technologies have on complex interior environments
- Assess and synthesize project needs and strategies to operate in and communicate within a collaborative and integrated mode with other design specialist and related professions
- Develop and advance current design principles, theories and academic research, and demonstrate a contribution to design practice, education, and society
- Develop an understanding, application and specifying furniture, fixtures, finish materials, and environmental systems, controls and regulations to maximize occupant health, welfare, and comfort within interior environments
- Develop a global perspective for design including an understanding and application of sustainable strategies that enhance users and planet earth
Internships and Careers
An education from Endicott College means you will have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate.
Whether you are finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you will find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, dedicated faculty and staff are here to prepare you for your next step.
Recent Internships & Job Sites
- Perkins + Will
- Elkus Manfredi Architects
- Tsoi Kobus Design
- Siemasko & Verbridge
- Dyer Brown
- Institute of Human-Centered Design
- Whitlock Design Group
- Visnick & Caulfield
- Fresenius Medical
- Steffian Bradley Architects
- Lavelle Brensinger Architects
- Beige and Bleu
- North Folk Design
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Design
- Media I: Architectural Drafting
- Interior Environments Studio
- Perspective and Rendering
- Art and Design History
- Materials and Specification
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Interior Design View 330 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee. Application fee waived for veteran and military students
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 24 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.