The Teaching Fellows program of Endicott College start graduate-level courses in June following receipt of a bachelor’s degree, and then in September begin full-time work in a partnering district for the entire school year. Initial license fellows complete their practicum hours in the role of the license they are pursuing through their master’s degree. Fellows receive continuous guidance and support from veteran teachers, supervisors, and education advisors.In exchange for one academic year of teaching, the district agrees to pay the equivalent of full graduate program tuition for their teaching fellow. Housing and other living expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program page.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3585 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students
- Please include two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference is desired
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work
- Please include an essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores
- Interview with program director/dean
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 12 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.