The MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). The Nursing - Nursing and Health Care Simulation program of University of Central Florida is delivered online with some required campus activities. It prepares simulation-based educators for positions in colleges and universities, as well as in practice settings.
The program prepares students to:
- Analyze social, economic, ethical, cultural, legal, and political issues influencing nursing practice and health care in a global context.
- Develop and implement leadership, management, and teaching strategies for the improvement of health and health care quality and safety.
- Develop practice models of evidence-based nursing practice incorporating nursing research.
- Influence health and public policy in collaboration with other disciplines to improve systems of care and health of communities.
- Participate in research and disseminate research findings through presentation and publication.
- Synthesize advanced knowledge from the sciences, humanities, and theory to support advanced nursing practice.
- Plan, evaluate and implement the delivery of health care using critical thinking skill in an advanced nursing role.
This program MSN – Nursing and Health Care Simulation has potential ties to professional licensure or certification in the field.
- Pathophysiological Bases for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Core Clinical Concepts for Nurse Educators
- Theory for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Healthcare Simulation
- Organizational Leadership and Operations in Healthcare Simulation
- Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 392 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Florida and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate Statistics course.
- Florida license required for all students who will be taking clinical and practice courses in Florida health care agencies and institutions. For those students at a distance, a license is required in the state or country in which they practice.
- Written essay.
- Curriculum Vitae should reflect prior education, recent clinical/practice accomplishments, any recent scholarly work (publications, presentations, grants, research participation), awards, scholarships, additional professional certifications, volunteer activities, and membership/leadership/activities with professional organizations and community service organizations.
- 3 Recommendations.
International35820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.