The three-semester, 100% online, 36-credit Montessori Integrative Education program of Endicott College has options for three distinct types of students:
- Practitioners who wish to expand their existing knowledge and develop an area of emphasis.
- Lead teachers, heads of schools, and school board members, as well as other individuals who are interested in advancing Montessori ideas, but may not have a Montessori teaching credential.
- Teachers who wish to work with 6- to 12-year-olds. This last option is designed for students who cannot attend training in-person and who do not need official Montessori certification. If you are enrolled in a certificate program with one of our partners, you can receive credit for that training in the master’s program.
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Articulate a deep understanding of Montessori integrative learning in written and oral exposition
- Apply what is learned in an experiential context
- Develop awareness of the social context and implications of the student's area of emphasis
- Develop the ability to participate in a learning community and the personal development derived from collaborative experience
- Understand technology as an integral part of the education environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrative Learning I-Learning Tools
- Exploring The Future Of Humanity I - Education and Systems
- Montessori Foundation Emphasis I: Pedagogy
- Creativity And Research I: Observation
- Developing Integrative Learning Techniques II: Processing Ideas
- Transformative Learning I: Reflections
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee. Application fee waived for veteran and military students
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores
- Interview with the program director (only required for some programs)
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.