Get the preparation you need to be an instructional leader in your school through tailored coursework on child development, curriculum and instruction, assessment and planning, and the use of technology. Gain a data-based approach to teaching elementary school in Massachusetts.
Utilizing the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks built on the Common Core and Next Generation Standards, you will learn how to support children’s academic, social, and emotional needs through evidence-based practice.
- The Elementary Education program of Endicott College also feature extensive field experience to help bridge the gap between research and practice.
- Upon graduation, you will be eligible to earn an initial license from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education in Elementary Education (1-6).
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Sheltered English Immersion
- Data Literacy
- Strategies for Classroom Management
- Humanities Methods in Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Curriculum and Assessment in Practice: Elementary Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 240 other Masters in Primary Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay (750-1000 words) on the following: Please describe your educational philosophy and how you apply this philosophy in your teaching practice.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program.
International19332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 537 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 537 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.