The Fifth Year MBA program of Endicott College is a nine-month, full-time intensive Master of Business Administration designed for graduates from any undergraduate college with a business degree or a bachelor's degree in other areas.
- Courses are specifically tailored to students’ potential career paths, including accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, and marketing and sales. Students are exposed to case studies, business opportunities, and field study experiences.
- Accounting from a Manager's Perspective
- Operations Management
- Managing in the Evolving Workplace
- Managing in the Global Business Environment
- Technology and Innovation
- Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 380 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- Interview with the program director (only required for some programs)
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program.
International48600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 USD per credit during 9 months.
National48600 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.