We believe that learning leads to personal growth, and relationship building helps blaze a successful trail to dynamic opportunities in the sport industry.
With a focus on sport management and administration; and current trends in the sport industry, in the Sport Leadership program of Endicott College you’ll gain a solid foundation to pursue careers at schools, colleges, and universities; non-profit organizations and businesses; sport fitness and wellness facilities; recreation department and state parks; and sport governing bodies.
- Our expert faculty and advisory board include leaders from MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, secondary and higher education, the Olympics, recognized sports foundations, and more.
- Contemporary Issues in Sport
- Strategic Management and Leadership in Athletic Administration
- Preparing for a Career in Sport
- Sport Management in Media
- Financial Resources Management
- Sport Law and Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLeadership View 255 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- Interview with the program director
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program.
International21294 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 546 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21294 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 546 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.