Develop an in-depth understanding of autism spectrum disorders and a broad understanding of the principles and procedures of applied behavior analysis.
- The Applied Behavior Analysis program of Endicott College was developed as an option for students interested in completing the requirements to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam in an accelerated format.
- This 40-credit degree includes required core academic courses and an intensive practicum, which combined meet the requirements to sit for the BCBA exam. Elective courses span the areas of special education, autism, and organizational behavior management.
- Conceptual Issues in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Basic Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Measurement & Experimental Evaluation of Behavioral Interventions
- Behavioral Assessment
- Behavior Change Procedures
- Ethical Issues in Behavior Analysis
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 515 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Statement of purpose of no less than three pages outlining your intentions for graduate study, your background in the field of applied behavior analysis, and the contributions that you intend to make to the field.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program.
International19968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 624 USD per credit during 15 months.
National19968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 624 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.