The Nursing Administration program of Endicott College allows students to better prepare for opportunities at management and executive levels. Possible settings for health care nursing administration careers include:
- Hospital organizations
- Long-term health care facilities
- Community service
- Patient services including governmental agencies regulatory bodies
- Nurse as the Administrator
- Organization and Structure of Nursing Leadership
- Administration: Practice and Quality Outcomes
- Internship in Administrator Role
- Contemporary Issues and Trends in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Role Development Within Professional Organizations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 722 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program.
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.3
- A basic statistics course is required of all students;
- Resume and/or curriculum vitae
International18590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 18 months.
National18590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.