The Global Health Nursing program of Endicott College allows students to bridge nursing, public health, and international health. Global health nursing appeals to nurses as they experience the changing diversity of the patient population.
- This concentration emphasizes the role of the professional global health nurse and how they serve as educators, clinicians, scholars, and policymakers.
- Students will have the opportunity to integrate theory and experience in the expanding global health care environment through an internship and research capstone project.
- Internship placements are arranged individually through the School of Nursing with your global health nursing career goals in mind.
- Nurse in Global Health
- Principles of Global Health
- Global Health Nursing: Assessment and Evaluation
- Internship in Global Nursing Role
- Contemporary Issues and Trends in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Role Development Within Professional Organizations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 802 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed online application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students.
- One letter of recommendation. This recommendation can be from either a professional or academic reference.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Personal statement. Please include an essay of 250–500 on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Current resume or CV.
International18590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 18 months.
National18590 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.