The skills and competencies addressed by this program include market analysis, quantitative analysis, regulatory industry analysis, financial economics and economic development. These capabilities represent a unique combination of skills that are needed within society.
Learning outcomesThe Applied Economics program from Georgia Southern University provides the quantitative and analytical skills for graduates to assist businesses in market analysis including: quantitative, regulatory, and economic development. Graduates will be able to compete for employment in financial institutions, industry, and government enterprises engaged in financial economic development, public utilities and federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Math for Applied Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- International Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 21 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Georgia Southern University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate GPA: minimum of 3.00 on a 4.00 point scale.
- Completed courses in calculus, statistics, macroeconomics, and microeconomics with a minimum grade of “C” in each course and a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in the required courses.
- Submit an up to date resume detailing both education and work experience. While work experience is not required, relevant experience may be considered in the admissions process.
International10740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 12 months.
National10740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.