Students will earn a Health Care Compliance Certificate from MHSL through their MBA-HCC coursework. This fully online program is one of just 13 nationwide that is accredited by the Compliance Certification Board. The MBA-HCC degree gives students a competitive advantage in the health care industry.
The Master of Business Administration - Health Care Compliance emphasis from Concordia University, St. Paul prepares students to make a meaningful difference in the growing field of health care compliance. Students will learn how to help create a health care delivery system that values integrity and transparency, and strives to protect patients and provide high quality care. Industry experts will teach students how to exercise impeccable judgment, champion an ethical corporate culture, and skillfully lead an organization through the complex maze of government laws and regulations that influence our health care system.
Responsive to Career planning needs
- CSP’s Office of Career Development provides many resources to support students and alumni with their career goals, including help with employment and graduate school research, resumes, networking, and interview skills.
- Our integrated career development plan meets you where you are and provides you with tools and strategies to support you in achieving your current and future career goals.
- Find an internship or network with employers through Concordia’s vast base of local partners.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Leadership and Development
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Managerial Research Methods and Design
- Global Economics
- Applied Business Ethics
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management View 436 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 625 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.