The Higher Education program of the Georgia Southern University can be completed on either a full-time or part-time basis. Our progressive program offers students the opportunity to satisfy course requirements on campus and via distance learning (online instruction and interactive video conferencing). Courses online are taught asynchronously, allowing students to work on weekly assignments at their own pace. In addition, students can start the program in any academic semester.
Graduates of our program have careers in fields including student affairs, admissions and enrollment management, financial aid, government and community relations, policy analysis, alumni relations, institutional and policy research, and athletics administration. Our alumni work in colleges and universities, governmental agencies, and consulting firms concerned with higher education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American Higher Education
- Higher Education Administration
- History of American Higher Education
- Higher Education Law
- College Student Development
- Foundations of Student Affairs in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1744 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Complete requirements for a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Present a cumulative 2.75 (4.0 scale) grade point average or higher on all undergraduate and graduate work combined.
- Submit a personal statement of purpose that identifies the applicant’s reasons for pursuing graduate study and how admission into the program relates to the applicant’s professional aspirations.
- Submit a current professional resume or CV.
- Submit a completed “Disclosure and Affirmation Form” that addresses misconduct disclosure, criminal background check, the Code of Ethics for Educators, and tort liability insurance.
International13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6630 USD per semester during 12 months.
National13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6630 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State3324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1662 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Statesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.