The online curriculum of the Business Administration program of the Georgia Southern University consists of 10 courses/30 credit hours with students completing two courses each semester for five consecutive semesters. A mandatory orientation for U.S. residents immediately prior to the first week of classes enhances the online experience through in-person meetings and a variety of structured sessions. Our online program uses Desire2Learn (D2L) Brightspace as its learning management software (LMS) system.
- Low program tuition cost: well below national average
- Professional accreditation: AACSB International
- Experience: program has been in existence since 2001
- No requirement to come to campus or take proctored exams
- Full-time graduate professors are certified and academically qualified by AACSB
- Team-based learning
- Focus on applying knowledge and skills in business
- Two-day orientation in Atlanta allows students to meet, form teams, learn about themselves and their learning style, meet faculty, and negotiate and document the norms of team processes
- Admission for fall and spring semesters
- Complete in about 21 months
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Behavior in Organizations
- Managerial Accounting
- Global and International Business
- Managerial Decision Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
- Managerial Finance
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 456 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Complete the Graduate Admission Application Form.
- Pay a $50.00 application fee.
- Send an official transcript from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit your résumé.
- Submit your TOEFL or IELTS score (international students only).
International739 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 739 USD per credit during 21 months.
National739 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 739 USD per credit during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.